Dienstag, 19. Februar 2008

still alone, cool video

Looks like I still haven't been found, which makes my corner of the net a nice quiet backwater eddy in the cyberspace sea. Is it possible to be completely anonymous and obscure while posting thoughts for all to see? Blogging seems to me to be an expressly exhibitionist activity. Yet here I am, the proverbial falling tree in the woods that no one hears. Fine with me. I like my peace and quiet.

I found this video the other day. I will link to it since I can't seem to put it right in the entry



Looks like I figured it out after all. We had a brief culture thing in my class about Anne-Sophie Mutter, but I decided not to use it. A few days later I stumbled across this video on YouTube, and decided it was too good not to share with the students. It is a lot less dry than just reading about a musician. and since the music I usually bring into the class looks more like this:



It was a nice change up. I prefer the Culture with a capital "C" to the "c" culture anyway.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen