Montag, 11. Februar 2008

Is anybody out there?

I am starting this blog in part to see how long it is until anyone I know happens onto it. I have a number of friends, including my wife, who blog regularly and who have a sort of informal network going. I don't intend on posing regularly, but that may change. This space may provide an opportunity for me to improve my writing skills, work out some goals I have in writing, and provide a space to clarify my thoughts. I do not plan on putting too much identifying information on this blog, but I am sure from time to time things will slip.

as an explanation for why the blog is in German--like my title suggests, I teach German. A few days ago I tried adding a plug-in to Firefox while viewing a german site and ended up downloading the entire German version of firefox. Since I understand it just fine, I don't see any reason to change. It may be that if you are viewing this blog from an english language browser, everything appears in English. I can't tell. If you don't like it, tough. It's not your blog.

2 Kommentare: